Serving clients in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Alva, Lee and Collier County, Florida
There are approximately 1.33 million attorneys in the United States, with 78,244 of them practicing in the state of Florida. That makes selecting a law firm to represent your interests a challenge. It’s not as easy as searching online for “bankruptcy lawyers near me” and calling the office of the first name that pops up. You need to give your selection careful consideration to make sure it’s the best fit for you and the practice. Here are some things to consider:
- Experience in your area of need. The lawyer you choose should have experience with your type of case. You wouldn’t hire a dermatologist to conduct open-heart surgery, so don’t hire a criminal defense attorney if you need a tax lawyer.
- Interest in your case. Assess the lawyer’s interest in your case. Does he or she seem genuinely interested or are they just trying to get you out of the office?
- Familiarity with local courts. Hire a local attorney if possible. Local attorneys have more familiarity with judges and nuances of local courts systems.
- Available and organized. Any attorney you hire should be detailed oriented and have time to address your questions and concerns. If you feel rushed or that the lawyer isn’t paying enough attention to your case, it’s probably not the right fit.
- Affordable. The right lawyer shouldn’t break the bank. As with any professional service, lawyers charge fees, and the more involved your case, the more you should expect to pay. But you shouldn’t get sticker shock when discussing fee structure.
Why should you consider a boutique firm?
“Big Law” firms may be flashy and seem to be the best option for your legal needs. But don’t discount boutique firms. These smaller practices offer multiple benefits to clients who are looking for specialized services at a more affordable price. Lawyers know the advantages of boutique firms, too. Many attorneys are leaving these mammoth practices for smaller firms where they can build better attorney-client relationships, get more courtroom experience and enjoy a better work-life balance. Boutique firms are truly win-win situations for all parties.
ZinnLaw is a boutique firm serving the needs of clients in the Fort Myers, Florida, area. If you have legal matters regarding bankruptcy law, personal injury law, construction law, contract law or need an experienced civil litigator, ZinnLaw is your answer. With more than three decades of experience, ZinnLaw’s team of legal experts ensures our clients receive exceptional, personalized legal services without the big-firm price.
If you need legal representation and want a highly experienced boutique firm, contact us today for a complimentary consultation. We’re happy to take the time to discuss your options so you can get the settlement you deserve.
Call us at (239) I-1 U-1 LAW • (239) 418-1529